3/11/10

And The Winner Of The Elle Moss Random Drawing Is....


Jus and Kat! Congratulations!
Jus and Kat, I'll contact you today with directions for claiming your fantastic prize

Many thanks to the incredibly talented Elle Moss for sponsoring this random drawing! Jus & Kat will receive 1 set of postcards PLUS their choice of one 5" sq. format fine art photograph from ElleMoss.etsy.com. (Those lucky winners! I wish I could have entered this giveaway). To visit this wonderful shop just click the banner.


Also thank you to all who left a comment and entered this drawing! It is your continued interest in these artist features & giveaways that keeps them coming. Pop back later - I will announce the newest Thursday Giveaway prize this afternoon. Till then, wishing you a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Jus and Kat! Super win!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn
    PS. Thanks so much for stopping by...I so appreciate your sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete