3/14/10

Dos & Don'ts Delayed......again... + freebie photo

I should be working as hard as this vintage lady!

Yet another delay - so sorry.

My tendency to over-commit & then forget has taken its toll this weekend.I will have the Art Fair Etiquette responses posted tomorrow....really!

In the meantime, feel free to snag this diligent worker for your projects. This is another of the old photos I picked up at Vintage Bohemian a couple of weeks ago. If you need a higher resolution, just let me know & I'll send it in an email.

Thanks again for your patience!

4 comments:

  1. Aw Stacey... she's just playin' pretend!

    You are one busy busy lady... everyone knows that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool photo - love the vintage look! I can tell you provide a lot of inspiration to people through your blog and work!Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking at my little painted people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Wonderful and helpful info and I love all your vintage photos. Thanks also for visiting my blog. I love writing about my mama. She is special and loved by all that meet her. Make sure you sign up for our free journal give-a-way if you haven't yet. We will be pick a winner on
    3-31. See you around and I'm signing up to follow you.
    Thanks Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is too cool.....sepia, just grabs me and says vintage! Thanks Stacey!

    ReplyDelete