8/25/09

RTT - Feeling Linky?

I love Random Thoughts Tuesday - it is like spring cleaning for your brain!

randomtuesday

1st day of kindergarten for my son. It is eerily quite around here....

My furry brain isn't used to getting up early , so I'm just gonna share cool stuff from around the blog-o-sphere today....

Someone sent me this link last week: How 6 people accidentally found a fortune. My fave is #4. What's yours?

Lili's Lair recently featured goth model Wednesday Mourning. I just love the way her site opens.

Today is the last day to enter the Personalized Blog Background giveaway from Art By Canace.

Had 2 Etsy sales out of the blue last week. Has been eerily quiet in the ArtSnark shop lately so it came as a pleasant shock.... course I turned right around & blew any profit on more art!

As a big fan of Captain D. & Lego, I'm totally digging the Us & Them blog today

A few sites I'm into lately (may be repeating myself here, if so sorry....):
museumofbadart
propnomicon
teako
alchemywebsite
fantastic.library.cornell.edu

Final note today, just leave a comment to enter Thursday's Giveaway this week. The prize is a print from Felicia Kramer's Liquid series. Click here for contest/prize details & to read her interview.

Looking for more random? Head over to The Un Mom for some winkers, AC/DC & pretzel talk.

The Un Mom

4 comments:

  1. Friday was my daughter's first day in kindergarten. I still haven't gotten used to the house being so quiet!
    Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhh, they'll hear you. It's time to put on your favs from the 80's and get rid of all that silence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks I need to go purchase a metal detector!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by!! Thanks for sharing all the links. Fun visits I have had.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete