9/3/09

2 winners of custom greeting cards today !

Random.org has picked 2 Lucky Winners today! Each gets 250 custom printed greeting cards from DigitalRoom.com! And the winners are.......


Midwestie Lady & Jen

Congratulations to you both! Midwestie Lady said "I would use them for thank you cards for my buyers! Or maybe a special greeting card for family or friends!" & Jen said "I've never had customized cards so I'd love to be able to send out "family" cards for the holidays."

I hope you both h
ave fun with your prizes. If you feel like sharing your final card designs, I'll be happy to post them for readers to see.

Special thanks to Digital Room for donating these awesome prizes!


And thank you to all who entered :D You make Thursday Giveaways so much fun!

Do you like jewelry? Be sure to check back later today to enter a new random drawing and enjoy an interview with another Etsy artisan.
Also I've got 2 more giveaways still going on. Click the links for details & to enter:

500 custom business cards to 2 winners - ends 9/10
&
A 24" square custom wall sticker to 2 winners - ends 9/13

No comments:

Post a Comment