10/18/09

Fairy House and Skeletons - a perfect Sunday

Lucky me , I got to sleep in today!

Temps have finally dropped from the 90s to the 60s. It was such a nice day that we spent it outside. I got to work on a long neglected box.


My husband & son built a fairy house


And found what looks like a bee exoskeleton


while I unearthed a lizard skull & spine


It was wonderful to simply enjoy the day. Its easy to get sucked into work, email, and other less important things. Perhaps I should put the 5 yr old in charge of my schedule more often.....

Hope you've had some fun this weekend & wish you a week full of wonders!

9 comments:

  1. I just spent the day driving home from where my family lives and my butt hurts. Otherwise I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww .... Love that fairy house! What a perfect day! I had a perfect Sunday too, although our temps went the other way, from unseasonably cold up to (almost)60. And I posted on my blog too (www.feliciakramer.blogspot.com). Let's hope those good feelings continue this week ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fairy house is so very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how 5 year olds already have their priorities straight? Yep, a perfect Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it sounds like the perfect day honey and yes you must do it more often...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He, he, he Love it!
    And those I think are the perfect thing to go in a fairies house!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it weird I would be more interested in finding the skeletons than the building of the fairy house? things like that just fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete