10/12/09

Weekly Inspiration - My fellow Melange Team members


I have the good fortune to be a member of the Melange Team on Etsy. This is a wonderful group of talented mixed Media artists who help each other in so many ways. They inspire me to try new materials & techniques. And to jump in and say "yes" when faced with something new. Here is a new slide show of some members' artwork. (Special Thanks to Glenda Bailey of TwoCoolTexans for making this presentation)

Every day Melange members can be found sharing ideas on various Etsy forum threads. And on Wednesdays there is a new art challenge posted to the MelangeOnEtsy blog. Basically there is always something new going on to get the arty juices flowing.

I recently had some good fortune & decided to share it with my fellow team members. 2 months ago I hosted a random drawing of 250 custom printed greeting cards from DigitalRoom.com on my blog. Well, that generous sponsor then gave me the same prize as a "thank you."

I decided to print up some cards to promote the Melange Team & its amazingly talented members. They came in last week & I am really happy with the way they came out. Colors are bright, they have a glossy finish & are printed on a nice stiff cardstock. Thank You Digital Room!


If you are a Melange Team member, click on the card photo. It will take you to the Melange blog post where you can sign up to receive some of these cards. This is for Melange on Etsy team members only.


Also, Maternal Spark has been running a series on creativity this past week, 7 Steps to Opening the Door to your Artist Within. I don't know that I agree with all of the suggestions but the series provided some thought provoking ideas. Worth checking out if you have a few minutes.

Final Note - I'm hosting 2 Giveaways right now, click through for details:

Random Drawing for a Teresa Chipperfield Spring Blossoms art print (ends 10/15)

Custom Printed Vinyl Banner with grommets from Uprinting.com (ends 10/22)

No comments:

Post a Comment