6/28/09

Monday's Muse, Music & Melange - BLISS

The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure. - Joseph Campbell

blissed out

There are rare moments when everything falls into place. All the "small stuff" falls away & simply being is enough. 1 of these epiphanies was forever frozen about 15 yrs ago.

This photo popped into mind when I heard that the current Melange Challenge is BLISS. A scan, some tweaks & a print on photo-canvas. I pulled out some paints, pencils, markers. Then lots of "small stuff" got in the way until the weekend chaos ended & Monoral's Kiri brought things into focus.



So what are you listening to today? Pop by Musical Monday & share. To view other versions of bliss or add your own, click HERE for Melange blog. To see & share some inspiration visit Monday's Muse on Maternal Spark.


A final note: The next Thursday Giveaway will be on July 9th. The winner gets one of my art boxes, customized with their choice of image & text. Click HERE for details and a photo of a similar piece. To enter the giveaway just leave a comment on this blog before noon (EST) on July 9th.

13 comments:

  1. Love that music choice Stacey. Very moody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to a new musical selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I learned something new today. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tones... I'm actually listening to quiet right now. LOL... It's one of the few chances I get to work without the children around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fantastic colors in this piece. And she sure looks like she is bliss....beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... that's very pretty! I can imagine listening to that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearing new music! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New one for me too and I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pic really conveys a blissful moment....a good reminder for me today...ta...

    ReplyDelete