6/25/09

We Have 2 winners & 1 studio pic


And we're off....

Last Thursday you got to meet Melanie of Studio27.etsy.com. She's created 6 fabulous ACEOs which will be going to 2 lucky winners today. Winners have been randomly selected by random.org.

The Set of 4 Family Portrait ACEOs goes to K Spoering!

_____________


And the set of 2 Goddess ACEOs goes to PamperingBeki !


Congrats to you both!! I'll be in touch later today so I can forward your info to Melanie.

Thank You to everyone who entered!! Check back later today for the next prize. Remember to leave a comment once the prize is posted to be entered in the new giveaway.

And Special Thanks to the talented artist Melanie of Studio27 for generously donating today's unique prizes!!

She has also share a pic of her studio. I apologize for not posting sooner. My 5 yr old & I were fighting a summer bug this week & it has interfered with art, life & even blogging (Eek!)

I know I said before but I love peeking into artists studios & seeing where they make their magic. Here's Melanie's:

Photo courtesy of Studio27

She says "I live in the world's smallest house - a cabin that we turned into a year-round house. My studio is one half of a room and it is about 10 x 13 feet, with sloped ceilings. It is hard to believe that so much art comes out of such a small space!"

You know what "they" say, it isn't the size, it's how you use it ! Sorry couldn't resist - thanks for popping by. Remember to check back later today for the newest prize.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your super-lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!

    I'm diggin the splashes of color on the walls of Studio27's studio. They really brighten the room up.

    ReplyDelete